Monday, June 27, 2011

Printed Zebra





Tank & Earrings: Urban Outfitters, Shorts: Anthropologie, Shoes: Dolce Vita for Target, Watch: Nixon,Purse & Sunglasses: Thrift Store, Rings: Ebay, Baby cousin: JAKE

Last weekend I was crazy busy. Between working both jobs and French homework I barely had time to sit down and relax.  Friday before I went to work, mom took me and my lil cousin Jake to my favorite place in New Orleans.  The Red, White, and Blue thrift store. Sadly I didn't find a lot but I did find a black leather blazer that I've been wanting for a while now.  And didn't have to spend tons of money for it, will be a winter staple.

This Thursday will kick off the annual Essence Festival in New Orleans which happens every July 4th weekend. This weekend is bound to be a crazy especially since I'll be working and my cousin will be in town.

Will I'm off to do some work.

Peace & Love..........LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment