Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunny & Sheer





Vintage Sheer Jacket: Thrift Store, Shorts: BDG Urban Outfitters, Tank: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: BCBG, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Rings: Ebay and Brooklyn Flea Market


I don't know how long I've been having this jacket that I found at the thrift store. It came with a skirt but for some reason can't find it.  It's soooooo sad. The jacket is a little dress thats why I wore it with my tank and shorts to bring the super dressy factor down.  I've been seeing the sheer jacket trend all over the place.  I'm loving the trend just not the price that it takes to wear it.  Plus most of them are super long and I'm not tall at all. Well, off to do some school work that I was suppose to do this weekend.




Peace & Love.........LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment