Thursday, June 9, 2011

Orange Sorbet and Dots


Jacket, Shorts, Sunglasses: Thrift Store, Shoes: Forever21, Tracy Reese Bag and Necklace: Buffalo Exchange, Watch: Nixon, Cuff: Random, Snake Ring: Gnome

Yesterday I had the chance to hit up the Salvation Army half price sale that happens every Wednesday and Saturday. I found a couple of things but the big score of the day was a DFV vintage orange and hot pink silk blouse I could not even enjoy because it was a size small.  I still brought it because I plan on selling it to a local buy-trade store.  What I did find and could enjoy was an awesome navy blue members only jacket in prefect condition, a pair of polk-dot shorts, and two gold mugs that are pretty kick ass.

Other good news my internet should be on tomorrow,YEAH!!!!!!!!  But AT&T still sucks. Well I'm off to do some work.

Peace & Love.........LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment