Thursday, June 16, 2011

Native Animal









Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Thrift store, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Sunglasses: Ebay, Watch: Nixon, Jewelry: Random

Man its hot in New Orleans, hot and sticky so for all of you NYC complaining about heat, I'll trade spots with you any day you like.

Anyway,  I've been having this crop top in my closet since last month and was suppose to wear it to Jazz-fest but that don't work out. I love the fringe and how oversize it is. Plus this the only way that I could and would wore a crop shirt at this moment. The skirt I had for ages and what I put them together, it was the perfect mix of  Native, Animal and Urban. The shoes haven't been worn since my fall in them in Atlanta lol. And since I pledged to wear more of my shoes  here they are.

Peace & Love.......LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment