Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All American Girl



Dress & Vest: Thrift Store, Shoes: Ebay, Purse: T.J Maxx, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Fossil

Hey everyone, its been a while. I finally got the internet fix and back on today. AT&T you still suck but thank you for doing your job ( that I pay you for). Anyway, the day this pictures was taken I let my mom pick out my outfit. It is a little too girly for me, and my only input was the denim vest.  Yet, it doesn't look half bad. I'm starting to get into wearing heels or wedges more often, and I must admit that it does adds a certain ump to your outfit. 

Well since I have the internet back I should be posting more. And with one of my best friends is coming into town this weekend I should have tons of pictures.  

Now I'm off to finish my French homework and studying for my test tomorrow.

Bonne Journée 

Peace & Love.........LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment