Friday, July 8, 2011

Pink and YSL





YSL Tank& Earrings: Gnome; Kimchi &Blue Paperbag Trouser: Urban Outfitters, Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell, Bag: Tracy Reese, Watch: Nixon, Necklace: Disney Couture.

Hey everyone, its been a while. I've just been crazy busy especially during Essence Fest and the Long 4th of July weekend. This has been the first day in a while since I have had the chance to sit down and not have to do anything really.  
Anyway, the Kimchi & Blue trouser was a must have after I saw a customer try them on in the Rust color. Unfortunately she brought the last pair in my size and that color :-(.  The funny thing about the pink trouser is that their surprisingly versatile plus their very comfortable to wear. So trust that you will be seeing them again.


Well I'm off  to settle in and read Out of Africa.


Peace & Love............ LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment