Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Button It & Tie It





Shirt: Converse OneStar Target, Shorts & Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Vintage Beaded Vest: Thrift Bag: FEED Wholefoods , Watch: Nixon, Sunglass: Gnome

For the last few days I have been biking 6 miles to my job at school, then catching the bus to my other job at urban, and then biking home from there. So my outfit choices have been about heat proof comfort. Mostly tanks and shorts.  Why am I biking in 80 plus degree weather? One, because it faster to get where I need to go and two any way I can get exercise in is great for me because I'm going to NYC for a week this summer. So for the next month and few weeks I'm going to be workout out like a crazy woman. Which mean, I can actually wear some things I haven't worn in a long time LOL. Which is great for me and hopefully you guys too.

Peace & Love.....LivvyV


No comments:

Post a Comment