Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fishes Are In School







Shirt and Shoes: Urbanoutfitters, Palazzo pants: Thrift Store, Max MaraBag: Buffalo Exchange, Necklace and bracelet: Random, Rings: Ebay

How awesome is these palazzo pants that my mom found for me at the thrift. At first I was a little scared to wear them. Then I was F* that  these are the shit. I got a lot of stares walking down the street to work. But thats what happen when you just love fashion and happen to not care what others think. This past Sunday I went to Jazz Fest to see John Legend and the Roots, then Mos Def pop up on stage and did a surprise performance. Hot!!!!! Right?  I will post pics of that in the next few days.

Anyway, I up for a week of butt kicking, due to finals. Yet, when I'm at Jazz Fest this Friday and Saturday watching Mrs. Lauryn Hill (don't forget the Mrs. Now lol) and Lupe it will all be worth it. Well off to do some damn work. Have a nice day.

Peace & Love.......LivvyV

P.S:  I'm starting to save for Nixon Camera, so by mid-summer my photos should be the bomb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment