Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jazz Fest Time















Last Sunday me and my best-friend Amiee went to the New Orleans Heritage Jazz-Fest to go see John Legend and The Roots. It was a really nice day out and everything was pretty chill until me and my friend gotten threaten with a ass-kicking for supposedly taken a spot at a festival that was general admission LMAO ( I know craziness). Anyway, we still got to enjoy the show from the very front and as a surprise treat Mos Def come onstage to do a number with the Roots and John Legend. Awesome, I know. Tomorrow I will be heading back to the festival to see Lupe Fiasco. I will be taking tons of pics for you guys.


Oh yeah Mos Def come into my job yesterday looking freakin hot as hell, and being as chill as he want to be. Him and his lady friends seem to be enjoying themselves in the N.O.

Peace & Love.......LivvyV






No comments:

Post a Comment