Sunday, May 15, 2011

Drapery




Shirt/Jacket: French Connection,  Shorts & Shoes: Urbanoutfitters, Sunglasses: RayBans, Watch :Fossil, Bracelet: Anthropologie, Necklace: Funky Monkey, Earrings: Random


The Spring semester is finally over and I didn't know until this weekend how much it took a toll on me. I'm feeling so tired lately and maybe its because I have been eating so shitty and going to sleep super late. That has to change and it will. Anyway, I'm ready for this summer to begin and the weather in New Orleans is agreeing with me. Blue sky, sunny days are what I've been seeing the last few days. Even tho I will be attending summer classes, I know this summer is going to be a great one. I'm going to try to take pictures everyday or at least every other day. Lets see what this summer brings, but what I know for sure is its going to be fun. 


Peace & Love........LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment