Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jazz-Fest Pt.3













Shirt, Coach Bag, Shoes: Thrift Store, Shorts: BDG Urbanoutfitters, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Bracelet: Anthropologie, Watch: Moschino 
This past Saturday I had chance to see Mrs. Lauryn Hill in concert.  Of course I had to work ( sucks I know).  So I got up at 7:00 am to be at work for 8:00 am to get off at 4:00 pm. I barley making it on time for the 5:30 pm performance because I (my silly self) left my wallet at work. Yet, I made it there and enjoyed an awesome performance. I wish she would have done some songs from her unplugged album but she played a few from her Fugees days and a little Bob Marley too. All and all a very eventful day and weekend courtesy of New Orleans Heritage Jazz Festival.

Peace & Love.......LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment