Monday, May 9, 2011

Jazz Fest 2011 Pt.2








Shirt: Anthropologie & Bracelet, Shorts: BDG Urbanoutfitters, Shoes:Minnetonka FreePeople, Hat: Thrift, Watch: Fossil, Necklace & Earrings: Vintage

Hey, I hope everyone had a good weekend. Last weekend was crazy busy for me. Not only did I go to the New Orleans Jazz-Fest but I had to work and study for finals too. On Friday I went to see Lupe Fiasco and he put on an amazing show. He had so much good energy and stage presence, plus the band just add more dimensions to the music. I didn't really get to walk around and take pictures because I didn't want to lose my good spot in the front.  Well, I'm off to study for my last final, wish me luck.


(Sorry for the lack of good quality pictures. My camera was stolen about two months ago and I have been using my Iphone to take the pics. Saving up for a kick-ass Nikon.)

Peace & Love.... LivvyV



No comments:

Post a Comment