Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse You Sent Me Flying


I remember the first time  heard Amy Winehouse, I was in Virgin Mobile on 14th Street in Manhattan and I was just browsing by the cds. Frank was the name of the cd and the poster for it look interesting so I decided to put the headphones on and take a listen. It was one of the best musical decision I made in my life. The first song that  was played  was" You Sent Me Flying" which was and  forever will be my favorite song by Amy.  For almost 40 minutes I stood there and listen to Frank and enjoy every single song I heard. It is so sad to see such a talented person waste away and crumble under the pressure of the world and demons of herself. As a people we all have to deal with hardship but when your constantly under the spotlight it probably ten times harder. I hope she is finally at peace. Your music will truly be missed but never forgotten. 


" You Sent Me Flying"


Peace & Love .....LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment