Friday, July 15, 2011

J'adore My Lace-Up








J'adore Tee,  Tano handbag, and Chocolate Blue Wilda Lace-up wedges: Urban Outfitters, Zebra Printed Shorts: Anthropologie, Watch: Nixon, Glass and Resin Thick Bracelet: Alexis Bittar, Other Jewelry: Random.

Hey everyone its been a little while since I've posted. Over the last week I have been sick with a sinus infections and swollen glands. Which has resulted in me sleeping non-stop and only waking to have soup, juice, and watch a little bit of X-men the cartoon. The 90's version not the new school version. Plus it has been raining in New Orleans non-stop.  Today had been the first day I've felt better and I decide to finally post the pics I took last week running errands.  I know that the blog is a little one note with me posting pics of mainly myself, but I'm going to make an effort to start posting other things. More things on music and what I think it is cool. And when I finally get my camera I can take pics of the cool places that I've been discovering in New Orleans. Well I'm gonna to get ready to enjoy a night out.

Have a nice weekend everyone and look for a new posting soon since I'm back on my feet.

Peace & Love......LivvyV



No comments:

Post a Comment