Friday, April 15, 2011

Just Simple






Jeans, and Bag:Thrift Store, Shoes and Sunglasses: Urbanoutfitters, Shirt: Converse OneStar Target, Cuff, Studs, Bangle:Random


Those pictures where taken last Sunday on a bright and sunny day. Total opposite of today, where I'm just waiting for it to start pouring down raining.  This week has been all over the place for me and some of my friends. One minute its going great, then all of a sudden boom ......shit just starts to feel like its falling apart. Hopefully a little thrift store shopping, Thai ice tea sipping, and bike riding after I replace the seat that some bums stole, I will feel much better.  Just like last Sunday I kept my outfit simple, I'm hoping to work at making my life a little bit simple too.

Peace & Love....... LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment