Saturday, March 5, 2011

Purple, Green, and .... Black



Dress: Urbanoutfitters, Jacket, Coach Bag, and Necklace: Thrift store, Shoes: Ebay, Watch: Fossil, Glasses: Raybans (Last Photo via Amiee Everett)


Hey everyone its been a long time. Today starts off the last weekend of parades until Mardi Gras.   In New Orleans that means lots of traffic, drunk folks, food, and beads.  My outfit reflect my twist of Mardi Gras attire, by pulling out my favorite army jacket purple, green, and black became my Mardi Gras colors.

As with every Saturday I head out for my thrift store trip. I found some really awesome stuff. Knowing but noticing the weather, when I was done shopping I walked into hurricane type rain and winds.

Well off to have a cup of coffee and watch Inception.

Peace & Love.........LivvyV
                    P.S: That last photo was taken my BF Aimee Everett  

No comments:

Post a Comment