Friday, February 11, 2011

The Red Queen




Sexy, Right to Left: Leopard Dress Asos, Heart Earrings Rachel Roy, Butcher Dress Asos, Tassel Earrings Asos, Skater Dress Asos, Arrow Earrings Rachel Roy, Camarda Heart Clutch Aldo, Bow HeelsEunice Heels Betsey Johnson, Dotted Nite Bra Set Anthro, Krah Clutch Aldo,



V-day a source of happiness for some and dread for others. Me, I'm the latter.  Here are a few outfits for the day. I try to pull together outfits for a romantic night out with your lover, a fun night out with friends, or a outfit that you can wear if you going on a first date to.  They all consist of a little bit of sugar, a little spice, and everything nice. Some are hot and some are as sweet as pie. You decide what you like to be on the day of Love.  And what will I be doing on V-day? Spending it with my family, who will celebrate the life of my grandmother who passed 6 years ago on V-day. Hope you have a great weekend. And look forward to a post of all the cool things I have brought this pass weekend.

Peace & Love.....LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment