Sunday, January 16, 2011

Urban Native







Poncho: Forever21, Skinnies Cargo Pants: Macy's Junior section (lol), Tee: Express thrift store, Purse: Liz Claiborne Buffalo Exchange, Boots: Ebay, Ray-bans: Thrift ($4,lol, I know)

Yesterday was a beautiful Fall-like day in the mist of winter. Since I didn't really need a jacket on, I throw on my poncho I brought last year from Forever21 for $3. Military style cargo skinnies and Ray-Ban  and I was ready to head out and hit the busy and sometime crazy Red, White, and Blue thrift store. 

Monday is Martin Luther King Day, me and my family are going to a youth rally were adults and teens volunteer in their community tomorrow. We have been doing this for the last 3 years now, its our little way of helping keep Mr. King's dream alive.

Well everyone enjoy your Martin Luther King holiday and I hope you can do your small share to keep his dream alive and on the way create your own dream.

Peace & Love........ LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment