Friday, January 7, 2011

Bronze Day Rider

Skirt (Rozae Nichols)and Bag courtesy of Thrift store,Stripe Shirt and Necklace (Forever21), 2nd Necklace( simply Fashion, Scarf (UrbanOutfitters), Shoes (Jeffrey Campbell), Leather jacket (Buffalo Exchange) Moschino Record Watch (Nordstrand Rack), Ring and Sunglasses (Ebay)

Lately I have been obsessing over long maxi skirts. So when I found this bronze Rozae Nichols long skirt for a $1 at the thrift store I was excited and a little scared. Why? Because what do you wear with a long bronze skirt? So I took it upon myself to experiment and find out. I took one of my most worn piece, you know, the stripe shirt and throw on my leather jacket and boom, awesome outfit. Then I added the shoes that I drool over half of last year and haven't worn since summer. The maxi skirt is one of the pieces on my summer must have list. I will be posting that soon. What piece of clothing do you have to own this summer?

1 comment:

  1. $1?? that's amazing!

    i think this skirt is just gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete