Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shoes Blast: Ankle Strap Heels

Ashley Madekwe in  Saint Laurent "Jane"
SAINT LAURENT PALOMA PLATFORM

          
ASOS

Diane Von Furstenburg "TOY" 
Marc by Marc Jacobs  
Rebecca Minkoff Stella

BCBGeneration Montie

L.A.M.B "Jazmyn"

Aldo Rise Preen "Buito"




Ankle strap heels is a hot trend this summer.  This style of heel has been seen on celebrities from Solange, Rihanna, and Kerry Washington. Ashley Madekwe has been sporting one of my favorite pairs of the season. The Saint Laurent "Jane" ankle strap heel. Knowing I can't afford to spend my rent money on the YSL , I have my eye on a pair by Jeffrey Campbell and Zara.  Ankle strap shoes are all over and you can get a pair on any budget.  I will be definitely rocking a pair or two this summer.

Peace & Love............Livvyv



8 comments:

  1. Hi there, I really love the yellow and the blue ones.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog and I’ll follow back :)
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit our site for getting high heels styles in each way it makes our style too much perfect..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab shoes :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sandals..thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My choice is the L.A.M.B "Jazmyn". I love its color, so perfect to my black pleated knee length skirt. Thanks for posting here.

    ReplyDelete