Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Charlotte Olympia Cosmic Collection



Charlotte Olympia Cosmic Collection





My friends and family know that one of my favorite things to collect are items on the zodiac. From necklaces to books I collect it all. When I came across the Cosmic Collection by Charlotte Olympia I fall in love. Especially with the Libra flats, because thats my sign (Yeah Libras). Each pair of gold trimmed suede flats features a gorgeous hand-painted enamel symbol, embellished with Swarovski Crystals.  The collection also includes Zodiac Pandora clutch boxes. From balance Libra, curious Sagittarius, to big hearted Leo wear your sign with proud.  

Peace & Love...Livvyv

1 comment:

  1. So nice shoes. I will choose the color apple green that matches my green sweaters. Thanks here.

    ReplyDelete