Friday, April 23, 2010

Dreaming of Pastels and Fairies






2010 Spring Burberry Prorsum Runway Show.

I remember when I first took a look at Burberry's Spring 2010 line, I fall in love. Of lately I haven't really been in impressed by many designers. Yes I love Chloe to no end, and Giles Deacon is starting to be my faves. And as many others I will miss PHI. Yet, its so much they can do. Then came Burberry , a fusion of punk rock, grecian goddess, and fairy of the lily pond the house sent out everything that I want to be not just for this year but every year. I wanted every single piece I saw and of course being the broke person I am I could only dream that one day I could add a piece to my closet. By then it will vintage but so what? So when I tuck myself into bed tonight I will dream of me in the mint julep green draped dress the first picture of the collage. Dancing around a little pond with my fairy friends listen to Janelle Monae "Many Moons".

No comments:

Post a Comment