Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Butcher: BBQ and Cool Vibes

Butcher
Last week I went to grab dinner with my friend Aimee at the restaurant/bar called Butcher which is a part of the Cochon restaurant group. The vibe of Cochon was rustic, modern, and relaxing. A upscale bar without the snooty feel. It had great selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. The menu looked great and price were friendly enough if you can spear $15. What stood out most about Butcher was the actually butcher section. They offer a great variety of meats, sauces, and condiments ( pumpkin bacon preserves, anyone!!!). I order the pulled pork which was well seasoned and soft. The potatoes salad was good, but those sweet pickles mmmm was on point!!  Anyway, I well definitely be taken friends there. And my next stop on the Cochon family tree is Cochon. Heard great reviews and I can't wait to try it out.

Peace &Love.........LivvyV




















Butcher Cochon: New Orleans 

 Peace & Love...... LivvyV

No comments:

Post a Comment